Almond Butter Clusters
Makes about 6 cups
Per serving (1/2 cup): calories 410, fat 27g, protein 9g, carbohydrate 37g, dietary fiber 4g
- 2 cups allergy-friendly granola
- 1 cup almond butter
- ½ cup shelled, raw sunflower seeds
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup raw almonds
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- Grease 9" x 13" baking pan and preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into greased baking pan and use spatula to pack down firmly.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool well (place in freezer to speed this step up).
- Use serrated knife to cut the cool mixture into bite-sized clusters.