Cashew Chicken Wrap
Makes 4 sandwiches
Per serving: calories 389, fat 15g, protein 20g, carbohydrate 45g, dietary fiber 6g
- 4 whole wheat wraps
- ¼ cup cashew butter
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast, cooked (baked, sautéed, boiled, grilled or roasted) and sliced
- 1 cup grated carrot
- ¼ to ½ cup raisins, to taste
- Generously smear cashew butter in the center of each whole wheat wrap.
- Leaving about 2" on the bottom of the wrap, place one piece of lettuce on top of the cashew butter.
- Evenly divide the cooked, sliced chicken amongst the wraps, arranging it on top of the lettuce.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup grated carrot onto each sandwich.
- Scatter raisins, to taste, on top of carrot.
- Fold the bottom 2" of the wrap up toward the filling. Tightly fold each side of the wrap toward the center to create the shape of the sandwich.